Rolling Stones Adelaide Oval 2014 The Rolling Stones Adelaide Oval 2014 concert is on Saturday 25th October, 2014. The band members arrived in Adelaide, South Australia, in recent days for their 14 On Fire tour of Australia. This was due in Adelaide earlier in the year but was cancelled.
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia | Adelaide-SouthAustralia.com!
The current time in South Australia is:
More information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time 2014 South Australia page.
Climate and weather
A general look at South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
South Australian public holidays 2015
A list of public holidays for 2015 is on the South Australian public holidays 2015 page.
Recent Forum Topics
- Proposed ALDI Adelaide South Australia stores
- Krispy Kreme Adelaide South Australia
- Costco Adelaide South Australia – Kilburn Warehouse, Fuel outlet
- Second hand furniture shops Adelaide
- Deregulated shopping hours in Adelaide
- Adelaide shopping on Boxing Day (Proclamation Day) 26th December 2013
- Costco coming to Adelaide
- Customer service in Australia does not exist?
- The Parade Norwood home of overpriced food!
- High sodium and carbohydrate in GoldenVale breakfast cereals at ALDI
Featured Recent News Post
Featured Recent Tourism Posts
Adelaide Riverbank Footbridge and Adelaide Oval from the top of the stands are presented in some photos taken by Kevin, a regular in this site’s Facebook page. Thanks Kevin, nice work! They were taken in early August 2014. One is so picture perfect that it is the current cover in this site’s Facebook page. You…
Buy travel insurance in Australia Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
Gorge Wildlife Park in Adelaide hills photos Gorge Wildlife Park in Cudlee Creek in the Adelaide hills is another wildlife park experience one can visit in addition to places like Cleland Wildlife Park. Here are some photos from this month. If you drive up either Gorge Road or North East Road and then on to…
- Buy travel insurance in Australia
- Adelaide Riverbank Footbridge, Adelaide Oval
- Adelaide hyperlapse video – April 2014
- Gorge Wildlife Park in Adelaide hills photos
- Mount Lofty Botanic Garden Photos June 2013
- Tips for Adelaide South Australia tourists
- Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide
- Myponga Reservoir – hidden landscapes Adelaide, South Australia
- The Ghan remix Youtube video
- Adelaide Festival 2013 brief guide
- Adelaide train stations reopened recently
- Rolling Stones Adelaide Oval 2014
- SA wind farms produce 43 per cent of power
- Golden North dealt harsh lesson by Adelaide Zoo?
- Medical marijuana in South Australia?
- Cops hunt Krispy Krim armed robber of Adelaide donuts!
- Contemporary social issues in Australian society 2014
- Are Australians racist? Sydney racist feral on train.
- Ayrton Senna Week 20th Anniversary – April 2014
- Q&A – Human Rights and Wrongs, Monday, 31 March 2014